Looking for ways to celebrate Black History Month and pay tribute to the amazing African Americans in our history?
Here are 15 books to choose from to help celebrate this historical month!
2. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
3. The Autobiography of Malcolm X
4. The Help
5. Uncle Tom's Cabin
6. The Autobiography of Martin Luther King JR
7. A Raisin in the Sun
8. Devil in a Blue Dress
9. To Kill a Mockingbird
10. Go Tell It on the Mountain
11. Selected Poems: Langston Hughes
12. Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
13. Twelve Years a Slave
14. A Taste of Power: A Black Woman's Story
*Header picture found on dclibrary.org