Life certainly has its ups and downs, and some people know this more than others. However, we all face at least one difficult time in our lives and what better way to heal and cope than with a great book.
In this book list, I've compiled several books which have personally helped me through a difficult time.
I hope they can offer the same inspiration and encouragement to you too!
1. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
2. Brave Enough by Cheryl Strayed
4. American Wife by Taya Kyle
5. On Writing by Stephen King
6. The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown