If you're like me and love to read, but also love watching TV, you will greatly benefit from the books I've compiled below.
If you loved (this television show) read (this book)...
1. True Detective- Galveston by Nic Pizzolatto
2. The Walking Dead- World War Z by Max Brooks
3. Sherlock- The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
4. Dexter- Stiff by Mary Roach
5. Lost- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
6. Orange is the New Black- Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster
7. American Horror Story- The Resurrectionist by E.B. Hudspeth
8. Mad Men- Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates
9. Doctor Who- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
10. Seinfeld- Portnoy's Complaint by Philip Roth
11. Gossip Girl- The A-List by Zoey Dean
12. Pretty Little Liars- The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
13. The Big Bang Theory- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
14. Revenge- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
15. Grey's Anatomy- The Collected Stories of Amy Hempel by Amy Hempel
16. Scandal-Primary Colors by Anonymous
17. Girls- The Group, by Mary McCarthy
18. Law & Order: SVU- Downtown Owl by Chuck Klosterman
19. Sons of Anarchy- The Sisters Brothers, by Patrick deWitt
20. Breaking Bad- Hell’s Angels: A Strange and Terrible Saga, by Hunter S. Thompson
To see the complete lists, follow the below links!
And here's a list specifically for True Detective lovers.